Silver Chill Plush
Sealy Hybrid Premium™
The Sealy Premium Collection Silver Chill Firm features a DuoChill™ Cooling Sleep System, thicker comfort layers and exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ to deliver comfort and targeted support so you sleep in plush comfort night after night.
Sealy Exclusives: DuoChill™ Cooling Sleep System: For twice the cool-to-the-touch technology, Sealy Chill™ Technology is featured in both our performance cover & on the sleep surface of our advanced memory foam layer. Posturepedic Technology™: Delivers reinforced support under the heaviest part of the body for even more support where it's needed most.
Compatible Foundation & Base Options: 9" or 5" StableSupport™ Foundation Ease® Adjustable Base Reflexion® 4 Adjustable Base TEMPUR-Ergo® Plus Adjustable Base TEMPUR-Ergo® Premier Adjustable Base
- Chill™ Tech Cover with Allergen Protect™: A high loft, breathable and super stretchy cover with an innovative design, delivering a soft initial feel and Sealy's unique cool-to-the-touch technology.
- Sealy Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam with Chill™: A slower response memory foam that allows for a more breathable, comfortable, cool-to-the-touch sleep surface.
- Sealy ComfortSense™ Foam: The latest innovation in gel memory foam, designed to respond to your body's unique shape for more comfortable night's sleep
- SealyCushion™ Extra Soft Foam: High quality cushioning foam used in the quilt and comfort layers, in a range of comfort preferences
- Response Pro ZONED HD Encased Coil System (1000 Coil Count): Densely packed system of hourglass-shape coils with a dual-stage design to ensure you get more personalized support. In the center zone, there are 20% more coils, for even better support where you need it most. Encased to allow each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
- DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System: High-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleeping surface and improved durability.
- Designed and built in the U.S.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.