TEMPUR-Ergo® Premier Adjustable Base puts you in control: a virtually unlimited number of ergonomic rest positions, plus rejuvenating massage. The wireless remote lets you control movement from the comfort of your bed, as it electronically adjusts to your every whim. Or wirelessly control TEMPUR-Ergo® Premier from your Apple iOS or Android device. Create a place of true renewal whether you're sleeping or relaxing in bed.
- Upgraded massage, with 4 individual massage programs: standard, wave, synchronized wave, and pulse
- Improved simple-to-use LCD readout with motion-activated backlit buttons
- New WiFi remote control from your mobile phone or tablet
- Improved lift performance, with immediate response to remote control
- New Ergo-Link™ feature keeps split bases completely in sync when programmed to move together
- Improved frame and structure, with 4 clean-design legs for sturdy support
- Upgraded 5-5-Lifetime Warranty
- Virtually unlimited head and foot positions increase comfort, improve relaxation, help breathing and relieve stress on your lower back
- 70° degree upright angle makes it easy to read, watch TV, or use a laptop
- Lumbar, head and leg massage motors for all-over coverage
- Four individual massage programs: standard, wave, synchronized wave, and pulse
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.